Tom's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"It does get easier as time goes by. It's easier for us guys than it is for women. Yo…"

Tom replied Apr 18, 2017 to Does this ever become easier?

23 May 6, 2017
Reply by Bonnie Piper

"Well sad. I'm wondering what you are giving up on . You see that's the thing about l…"

Tom replied Apr 17, 2017 to Time to face the truth (loneliness)

31 May 30, 2017
Reply by Little-Link

"Good post . I thinks one of my biggest milestones to being OK with me as I am happen…"

Tom replied Mar 6, 2017 to When people try to be nice (and fail)

2 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by gldean1988

"Congratulations Amy. I've had AU for 40 years and I will never forget the day when I…"

Tom replied Feb 25, 2017 to I DID IT!!!!!!!!

20 May 11, 2017
Reply by Streem26

"If you find a good man with compassion he will have no problem seeing passed the hai…"

Tom replied Feb 25, 2017 to Why aren't men attracted to bald women?

75 Oct 15, 2019
Reply by Willmore

"I'm sure that you and your boyfriend have a certain circle of friends . Start by hav…"

Tom replied Feb 20, 2017 to Social anxiety

8 Apr 29, 2022
Reply by sampeckard

"I also have AU and have dry eye. My optometrist says it is due in part to not having…"

Tom replied Feb 18, 2017 to AU watery eyes

5 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by PriciBlue

"Don't ever give up. Please read the post by SeaN S . This is part of who you are now…"

Tom replied Feb 18, 2017 to Still having a hard time accepting androgenetic alopecia :(

2 Feb 18, 2017
Reply by Tom

"Congratulations Sean . You made it through all the hard times and continued to push…"

Tom replied Feb 18, 2017 to Accepting today: Beyond fear and loathing of alopecia universalis

9 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Stars-r-Aligned

"Friends are Gods way of apologizing for our relatives ."

Tom replied Feb 14, 2017 to How has alopecia changed your life?

7 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Tom

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service