Tom's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Looking good ladies. People will accept us for who we really are not who we pretend…"

Tom replied Jul 23, 2017 to shaved

6 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by Anne Williams

"I've had Alopecia universalis for 41 years. I was in the army when it happened . Bac…"

Tom replied Jul 23, 2017 to Telling others

10 Jul 23, 2017
Reply by Tom

"Well said. We are all doing the best we can like every other human being out there.…"

Tom replied Jul 11, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"Hi Jorge. I've had AU for more than 40 years. I was always the funny guy in the crow…"

Tom replied Jul 2, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"Hello shy Raven Welcome to the site. I'm a late comer myself. I've had AU for over 4…"

Tom replied Jun 28, 2017 to Recently diagnosed and very depressed

6 Jul 1, 2017
Reply by Dr. Hina

"Hi KiraC I've had AU for over 40 years. I had doctors say if you have one autoimune…"

Tom replied Jun 23, 2017 to Diseases/Issues related to Alopecia Universalis?

3 Jun 30, 2017
Reply by Deborah Gay Smith

"I've always believed it to be autoimmune related. I know that many of us with alopec…"

Tom replied Jun 12, 2017 to auto immune disease

17 Jun 19, 2017
Reply by Patchesforlife

"Thank you ingaEglite. That's what we are all shooting for and trying to pass on to e…"

Tom replied Jun 7, 2017 to My story and coping

2 Jun 7, 2017
Reply by Tom

"There is a site here called smooth and single. Check that out"

Tom replied May 20, 2017 to Dating in oxfordshire

4 Feb 9, 2021
Reply by Jamalia Franko

"I have universalis. As far as I know totalis is from the neck up and AU is everywher…"

Tom replied May 20, 2017 to Am I becoming Universalis?? Please read.

8 May 21, 2017
Reply by Pamela

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service