Dielle's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"I was exactly the same way when I first lost my hair. The first time I went wig shop…"

Dielle replied Jul 23, 2010 to Not sure what to do for my daughter

5 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Annie

"Sorry if that seemed a little bitter Susan that was a really bad night for alopecia…"

Dielle replied Jul 21, 2010 to Complete recovery?

4 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Dielle

"It could be a trigger in her case because they don't really know what triggers any g…"

Dielle replied Jul 21, 2010 to Gluten intolerance?

7 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by E Ski

"I personally find the Renee of Paris wigs very comfortable since I have a smaller he…"

Dielle replied Jul 21, 2010 to Best wig for my daughter?

10 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Maritza Stern

"Have you had regrowth after removing gluten and dairy and eggs? Cause I did that die…"

Dielle replied Jul 17, 2010 to Complete recovery?

4 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Dielle

"I totally understand where you are coming from because I lost all of my hair when I…"

Dielle replied Jul 17, 2010 to Can we really accept alopecia?

22 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by NORMAN ABBOTT

"Well if that was the case then the hair should grow back once you stop eating spicy…"

Dielle replied May 21, 2010 to Spicy food and alopecia

8 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Olman Grand

"Thank you so much for your answer, it was really truly helpful and I really apprecia…"

Dielle replied May 4, 2010 to Not Sure How To Break The News

7 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Deborah Gay Smith

"lol that gave me a laugh. that sounds good to me!"

Dielle replied May 3, 2010 to Not Sure How To Break The News

7 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Deborah Gay Smith

"surprisingly I never got cancer girl although I did get baldwin (because I was bald…"

Dielle replied May 3, 2010 to "Cancer girl"

15 May 12, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service