Dielle's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't worry I feel scared shitless too! I think when you are terrified that it just…"

Dielle replied Jun 20, 2011 to Out of curiosity

8 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Karen Clendenin

"I lost all of my hair at the age of 3 as well, and it all grew back so that is a def…"

Dielle replied Jun 20, 2011 to 3 yr old daughter diagnosed with AA

13 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by EB Dj

"Actually your reasoning is slightly off, because even with minimal stress you can st…"

Dielle replied Feb 25, 2011 to NAAF's response to mice study (press release)

36 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by kevindavidson

"Hey, I never had to worry about the map problem because my hair fell out on its own,…"

Dielle replied Dec 20, 2010 to Head shave - the map effect

5 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Andy

"You have every right to cry and you shouldn't feel ridiculous because it has you dow…"

Dielle replied Dec 20, 2010 to Feeling sad

9 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Dielle

"Its amazing what some people think is okay to say, its like they have no internal fi…"

Dielle replied Dec 20, 2010 to Atlanta area AA/AT/AU people

10 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Belinda Johnston

"I went to one doctor that said the autoimmune disorders tend to run in packs for rea…"

Dielle replied Dec 20, 2010 to Common ailments & health - 2 discussion points/thoughts

8 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Amy

"There are several companies that make eyebrows that stick on and generally have a cl…"

Dielle replied Aug 8, 2010 to And it progresses...

8 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Matt (Mikayla's Dad)

"I don't know if it's just me but I found lace wigs really itchy and uncomfortable af…"

Dielle replied Aug 3, 2010 to Lace wigs

7 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Danielle

"I don't think its so much that you need to find the courage but more that you need t…"

Dielle replied Aug 3, 2010 to Trying to find the courage to stop covering my head all the time

10 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Dielle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service