Eric W.'s Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Jocelyn, Thank you so much for this info! They look pretty good and I think one of…"

Eric W. replied Oct 30, 2010 to I have 1.5 eyebrows

14 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by margaret staib

"Interesting, do you use this yourself and what do you think about a guy using it? I…"

Eric W. replied Oct 30, 2010 to I have 1.5 eyebrows

14 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by margaret staib

"Hey Becky, Hate to be a "Debbie Downer", but I've had the peach-fuzz going on since…"

Eric W. replied Dec 11, 2009 to Tiny white hairs?

16 Jan 7, 2018
Reply by mtran2000

"Hi, I'm soon to be 34 and for many years I just went under the guise of shaving my…"

Eric W. replied Nov 23, 2009 to How do you tell people?

11 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Natalie

"I asked my dermatologist about Latisse for my eyebrows which I have read online and…"

Eric W. replied Nov 8, 2009 to Targretin and latisse

4 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Beth S

"I just got in from the dermatologist and I got 2 steroid injections.......Doctor sai…"

Eric W. replied Nov 5, 2009 to Redness where losing hair or eyebrows?

25 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by clare

"Hi there, I've been bald since elementary school and I know how hard it is dealing…"

Eric W. replied Nov 5, 2009 to Shedding

5 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Lauren Simpson

"Hang in there beautiful! We will survive!"

Eric W. replied Nov 3, 2009 to Redness where losing hair or eyebrows?

25 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by clare

"You are the bomb Heather! Thank you for everything, I should just send you my co-pay…"

Eric W. replied Nov 3, 2009 to Redness where losing hair or eyebrows?

25 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by clare

"That sounds about right Clare, which me luck on Thursday I don't like needles and th…"

Eric W. replied Nov 2, 2009 to Redness where losing hair or eyebrows?

25 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by clare

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service