Amy's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Beckie, I'm from Calgary and haven't had much luck finding any sort of support g…"

Amy replied Feb 27, 2011 to Support in Alberta, Canada

18 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Sandra Fournier

"I'm a teacher and wear my wig all day. Some days it gets hot and itchy, but I don't…"

Amy replied Jan 24, 2011 to Full-time careers while wearing full-time wigs

31 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Shauntay80

"This is a great question! I too have AU, not pregnant, but am starting to think abou…"

Amy replied Jan 20, 2011 to Pregnancy and illnesses

2 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Jennifer

"Yes. I have my Thyroid checked regularly and never find anything. The funny thing is…"

Amy replied Dec 10, 2010 to Alopecia, does it make you healthier?

11 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by zeida

"I'm getting my eyeliner tattooed soon. I got my eyebrows done a while ago and love i…"

Amy replied Dec 5, 2010 to Help with eyelashes

5 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Whitney

"I've also been thinking about this. I have a few other health issues which include,…"

Amy replied Nov 30, 2010 to Alopecia, does it make you healthier?

11 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by zeida

"Hey Ryan, The tattoos don't look like real hairs, but they do the trick! When I tell…"

Amy replied Nov 21, 2010 to Hello Canada!

6 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Amy

"I am also a teacher. One of my grade two students once asked me why my hair never gr…"

Amy replied Nov 18, 2010 to Talking to kids without alopecia about this/me venting

16 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by man82

"I'm a teacher and was talking to one of my students parents about my hair loss. She…"

Amy replied Nov 17, 2010 to How long until the spot is as big as it's gonna get?

5 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Amy

"I have my eyebrows tattooed and can recommend a great lady who works from her home h…"

Amy replied Nov 17, 2010 to Hello Canada!

6 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Amy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service