Missellewoods's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I got dx about a month ago with alopecia areata ... I had both ovaries removed april…"

Missellewoods replied Aug 11, 2014 to Yet another Newbie. . .wondering about anti androgens/DHT inhibitors/blockers

2 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Linda from Cincy

"thank you sweetie i appreciate any advice.."

Missellewoods replied Aug 7, 2014 to I was dx with AA a month ago

2 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Missellewoods

"Your so right about the strain girl my dr said oh I can chemically straighten dye it…"

Missellewoods replied Aug 4, 2014 to New to alopecia and having a VERY hard time coping!

22 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by gldean1988

"I has dx a month ago my dr was the same way non emotional gave me steroid cream that…"

Missellewoods replied Aug 4, 2014 to New to alopecia and having a VERY hard time coping!

22 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by gldean1988

"thats me all the time I was dx a month ago. I thought it was just me I wear hats to…"

Missellewoods replied Aug 4, 2014 to Head is sensitive or painful due to alopecia

2 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Angela

"Thank you rosey don't go back to my derm until the 16th Do you have scalp pain as we…"

Missellewoods replied Aug 3, 2014 to Wearing knit hats in work, can't stand LED lighting all around me

3 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I had eyebrow loss before my Aa patches on my head"

Missellewoods replied Jul 31, 2014 to Diffuse eyebrow hair loss and scaling. Is it AA?

12 Jun 4, 2016
Reply by inge

"I have the same question about that too I guess everyone is different."

Missellewoods replied Jul 31, 2014 to Newly diagnosed

4 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by MamaDavis

"Hi doll, I was diagnosed to weeks ago you can see photos of my first spot , my dr ga…"

Missellewoods replied Jul 31, 2014 to Newly diagnosed

4 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by MamaDavis

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service