Patchylatchy's Discussions (205)

Discussions Replied To (189) Replies Latest Activity

"To all people with AU who tried xeljanz..i want to ask you have you ever had your ey…"

Patchylatchy replied Dec 30, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Very encouraging post!"

Patchylatchy replied Dec 30, 2016 to Dietary changes halting alopecia areata

50 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Why dont you consider microblading for eyebrows?"

Patchylatchy replied Dec 29, 2016 to I feel like wigs are dominating my life

88 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Jiggybear

"Thanj you very much. Dod xeljanz help you? Where you able to have your hair back? Ho…"

Patchylatchy replied Dec 29, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Just wondering if its true there is no need for prescription to get it in turkey...i…"

Patchylatchy replied Dec 29, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you for the info..it makes sense.."

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks because my income doesnt allow me to go through the hardship program and get…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi All, i plan to go to Turkey to buy it..i want your help. Does anyone know if we n…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Appreciate it bibby..are you trying xeljanz out?"

Patchylatchy replied Dec 28, 2016 to Questions regarding your AU

30 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Stay strong..maybe its all about giving it more time..."

Patchylatchy replied Dec 27, 2016 to Why do we have nail pitting?

8 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service