Vanessa's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you tried Pretied headscarves? they are really ready to wear, super easy and co…"

Vanessa replied Jun 8, 2016 to Scarves

3 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by Vanessa

"Good luck! so good to hear positive news around here!! keep the faith Vanessa"

Vanessa replied May 4, 2015 to I got my answer!

4 May 5, 2015
Reply by DJ88

"I don't have any advice regarding this as my wig you can't swim in, but just wanted…"

Vanessa replied May 4, 2015 to Best method of attachment

29 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I use the wigrip by Milano. it's around 20 dollars, and works well with bald, thinni…"

Vanessa replied May 4, 2015 to Follea Gripper question

9 May 4, 2015
Reply by SarahFay

"hi, sounds like your wigs are oxidizing way too fast. unless you are spending a lot…"

Vanessa replied May 4, 2015 to Am I expecting too much from a wig or is there hope for me?

17 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by hagster

"good luck to you and I hope all is well but we have a variety of head coverings that…"

Vanessa replied Feb 12, 2015 to At what point did you decide to stop treatment for alopecia areata?

45 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by None

"best of luck"

Vanessa replied Dec 31, 2014 to Alopecia in college

33 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Rakyshka

"ive heard of that before I think you should listen to the lady who gave you the wig"

Vanessa replied Dec 17, 2014 to Washing synthetic wigs

7 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by Dorothy

"oh wow so I hope all is well and keep strong"

Vanessa replied Nov 12, 2014 to Plaquenil

7 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Nave

"So sorry with the pain. But it happens with all new wigs its something a person has…"

Vanessa replied Nov 12, 2014 to Freedom Wig + headaches - anyone else have this?

4 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Ms. Aries

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service