Linda's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"You are not putting a damper on anything really...injections are working for me and…"

Linda replied Dec 19, 2011 to Responding well to steroid injections, but...

11 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by stacey

"do yourself a favor Rose...save your money!!! I've tried everything under the sun an…"

Linda replied Dec 17, 2011 to Responding well to steroid injections, but...

11 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by stacey

"I appreciate the advice and I understand what you are getting at but up here in brut…"

Linda replied Nov 21, 2011 to Wigs or extensions?

25 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by zy

"Thanks for the advice Tiffany!=) I was using clip in extensions for awhile but got s…"

Linda replied Nov 19, 2011 to Wigs or extensions?

25 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by zy

"Wow! I truly think you just became my hero!=) It seems of late I've been a complete…"

Linda replied Nov 18, 2011 to To use Rogaine or not to use Rogaine?

9 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Holly

"thanks for the info..I ended up using natural instincts ammonia free ...think that's…"

Linda replied Nov 14, 2011 to Hair coloring for what hair I have?

14 Feb 28, 2019
Reply by Maria

"Thanks for the replies everyone!! Glad I joined a great support group...hugs<3"

Linda replied Nov 13, 2011 to Wigs or extensions?

25 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by zy

"Thanks Rosy Today I went to the hair supply store and boy did I go nuts!lol I bought…"

Linda replied Nov 11, 2011 to Wigs or extensions?

25 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by zy

"Hi Alicia I know exactly what you are going through...I was diagnosed 3 months ago a…"

Linda replied Nov 10, 2011 to How to cope with being diagnosed with alopecia? Life is so unfair :'(

48 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Yolan Reddy

"Thanks for the reply....still using the men's but if it gets worse with the shedding…"

Linda replied Nov 10, 2011 to To use Rogaine or not to use Rogaine?

9 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Holly

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service