Christy Ingram's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I realize this is an older topic. I found it in the search field, and wanted to upda…"

Christy Ingram replied Mar 10, 2014 to Diffuse alopecia areata anyone? Would love to compare notes

19 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Christy Ingram

"I too often wish I could wake up and what little I have left would be gone, since it…"

Christy Ingram replied Aug 31, 2011 to Female pattern hair loss

30 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"I really need to update my pictures! I keep saying I'll get around to it, but haven'…"

30 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Raising both of mine too. I am done with treatment, drugs and supplements! I have se…"

30 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Interesting about eyebrows. My most recent Thyroid levels came back normal again. Bu…"

Christy Ingram replied Jul 20, 2011 to Eyebrow loss? Half an eyebrow loss? Where is the rest of that eyebrow and is this common?

16 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by holyhairlossbatman!!

"Jasmine I am sorry to read this! Maybe if you can use this as an opportunity (alopec…"

Christy Ingram replied Jul 8, 2011 to Omg! My brother just outed me on Facebook!

71 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Cindie

"Interesting Topic!!! I have been questioning my type/types of Alopecia for awhile, b…"

Christy Ingram replied Apr 13, 2011 to Diffuse alopecia areata anyone? Would love to compare notes

19 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Christy Ingram

"Maybe you could go looking at a couple of wigs salons and try different types and st…"

Christy Ingram replied Apr 12, 2011 to Wig choice

16 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Eva

"I agree with Alliegator. When I shave v. buzzing I have a lot less of the darker are…"

Christy Ingram replied Apr 12, 2011 to Shaving

7 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Cindie

"I'm glad to see replies, my right brow is disappearing, worse than before, part of i…"

Christy Ingram replied Oct 9, 2010 to Eyebrow pencil recs?

16 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by mardy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service