alopeciamommy's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Everyone, Check out the book, Head-on, stories of alopecia. It's by Deeann Graham. M…"

alopeciamommy replied Jul 25, 2015 to How do you handle the stares and comments of being a bald woman?

42 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"My 9 year old daughter has alopecia and has hated covering her head. She loves showi…"

alopeciamommy replied Jul 22, 2015 to How do you handle the stares and comments of being a bald woman?

42 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"Hello, I agree with you. Our daughter started going bald last year at age 7. She dec…"

alopeciamommy replied Jan 4, 2015 to How to find the courage to go out in public bald

59 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by loriann

"Thank you JimB. I will. She is very brave and confident. She inspires me everyday. :)"

alopeciamommy replied Jan 3, 2015 to How to find the courage to go out in public bald

59 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by loriann

"As a fellow mother with an 8 year old daughter with alopecia, i totally agree with y…"

alopeciamommy replied Jan 3, 2015 to How to find the courage to go out in public bald

59 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by loriann

"My 7 year old daughter is bald from alopecia and i was nervous about her going out i…"

59 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by loriann

"Lol..seems like I have and seems I need to spellcheck better as well."

alopeciamommy replied Oct 1, 2014 to Does age matter?

29 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Shalinee

"Lol...I meant liberated in my last sentence of my reply."

alopeciamommy replied Oct 1, 2014 to Does age matter?

29 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Shalinee

"To chris, Why worry what others think. My daughter got AA at age 7. 3 weeks ago she…"

alopeciamommy replied Sep 30, 2014 to Does age matter?

29 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Shalinee

"No. My daughter who is 8 lost starting losing her in April, she just recently had he…"

alopeciamommy replied Sep 29, 2014 to Does age matter?

29 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Shalinee

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service