JG's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations! That is probably amazing feeling:) how long in total do you take me…"

JG replied Dec 9, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"How long did it take for spots to fill in on 20mg? I am already three months on 20 m…"

JG replied Dec 2, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Congratulations, Carlie! This is such a relief to know that there is smth that works!"

JG replied Nov 20, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Frida, you are beautiful! Hair looks so healthy!!! Thank you for sharing!"

JG replied Oct 26, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Kevin! How many days it took to get pills? I ordered and don’t know for how many…"

JG replied Sep 27, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Beth!  For me sides and top are the most stubborn. It is almost 5 months already…"

JG replied Sep 27, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am in Switzerland. Majority of doctors are not aware what this drug is. Those who…"

JG replied Sep 4, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you, Newjack! I am getting into dark place sometimes in desperation to get rid…"

JG replied Sep 4, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Amazing! I started in May this year and still awfully patchy."

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am getting from Turkey, taking for almost 4 months. Got very patchy regrowth. Doub…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service