IcarusAlopecia's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"With food but i don't think it makes a difference, really. I also drink alcohol. I k…"

IcarusAlopecia replied Oct 2, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"The standard dose is 5mg twice per day."

IcarusAlopecia replied Sep 30, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi DJ, I started on the standard dose of 2 pills per day. I never went above that.…"

IcarusAlopecia replied Sep 29, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Suzie, I haven't experienced any exhaustion no more than usual. I feel these da…"

IcarusAlopecia replied Sep 29, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"**9 Month update** So, it's been about 9 months (actually 7 as I took 2 months off…"

IcarusAlopecia replied Sep 26, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Also affiliate links. People don't purchase anything from posters who are trying to…"

IcarusAlopecia replied Jul 31, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You're actually just posting affiliate links which is against the policy here. I w…"

IcarusAlopecia replied Jul 31, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Nice results!! Congrats, I'm so happy for you! I just restarted Xeljanz and hope to…"

IcarusAlopecia replied Jul 25, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Patches, I will definitely put something together.  Sorry for the late reply. I…"

IcarusAlopecia replied Jul 25, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sorry for the late reply. No, it's not a phish reference. Although, they are in town…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service