Aurora Sophie's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi I have 5 children:-) when the eldest was 7 year I got the youngest:-) The day af…"

Aurora Sophie replied Feb 15, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"AND: You gave , my mother, and my daoughters grandmother, and many in our family gr…"

Aurora Sophie replied Feb 15, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yeah I will :-) Thanks for giving me /us, hope and support:-)"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks :-) It means a lot just to read that someone understands her. The doctors we…"

Aurora Sophie replied Feb 14, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi I am so happy to see this:-) You look so beautiful :-) My daughter on 17 years ha…"

Aurora Sophie replied Feb 14, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Yes is it devastating :(  And I just think it must be the most horrible time…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks, I will try that, but she is so sad and impatient now after the eyelashes and…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi! That is so great to see :-) I am som happy for you :-) My child, she is 17 year…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi My daughetr has just started on the medicine, Xeljanz,10 days now. She has lost…"

Aurora Sophie replied Feb 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Thank you:) Also nice to know that we have to be patient. What kind of allergies…"

Aurora Sophie replied Feb 6, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service