Amy Gibson's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"A great alternative to wearing human hair  is a wonderful high quality synthetic tha…"

Amy Gibson replied Jan 14, 2016 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

132 Apr 3
Reply by vfedorova514

"In my 25 years of wearing wigs for every occasion and working with clients for 15, I…"

Amy Gibson replied Sep 20, 2015 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

132 Apr 3
Reply by vfedorova514

"Dear Suburban Mom, In my new book, "Sex Wigs and Whispers" available on Amazon.com y…"

Amy Gibson replied Sep 15, 2015 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

132 Apr 3
Reply by vfedorova514

"My CreatedHair wigs are light in base cap and hair density as I have an aversion to…"

Amy Gibson replied Apr 30, 2015 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

132 Apr 3
Reply by vfedorova514

"Go to CreatedHair.com and choose Shop Online. Go to The Water Wig. It's a beautiful…"

Amy Gibson replied Apr 24, 2014 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

132 Apr 3
Reply by vfedorova514

"You don't have to stop your life at all. You just need to find those things to help…"

Amy Gibson replied Mar 20, 2014 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

132 Apr 3
Reply by vfedorova514

"Dear Emmily In my book. "Sex, Wigs and Whispers" which is about to be released, I co…"

Amy Gibson replied Jan 11, 2014 to Finding love or just how to go about meeting people when you have alopecia

20 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Solange De Santis

"Dear Mountain Gal, 60's is a great age for woman because by this age she is not onl…"

Amy Gibson replied Jan 11, 2014 to The 'Third Date Rule' by Debbi Fuller

53 Mar 22
Reply by ree221

"I have been on an alternative thyroid for years. My doctor Thom Lobe in Beverly Hill…"

Amy Gibson replied Jun 24, 2013 to Treating other medical conditions to cure alopecia?

43 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Cassidymain

"Orthomolecular Medicine has been around for 60 years. Advanced BioCell in Los Angele…"

Amy Gibson replied Jun 24, 2013 to Treating other medical conditions to cure alopecia?

43 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Cassidymain

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2019   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service