bibby's Discussions (250)

Discussions Replied To (246) Replies Latest Activity

"Update ….. I’ve placed an order with Niba. Very fast communication via email. They a…"

bibby replied Jul 22, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"I’ve made a stupid assumption. I assumed Jaks had been approved in Europe and manage…"

bibby replied Jul 21, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"This is also my situation. I’ve times when my hair is thick all over (3-6 months at…"

bibby replied Apr 16, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"Hi Ryan  I always use direct bank transfer. I have enquired previously about using P…"

bibby replied Feb 23, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"That’s the silver bullet to this issue for people in the UK Alex. Thanks a million f…"

bibby replied Feb 9, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"Hi Kevin I was thinking this too. It’s very easy to obtain a prescription through on…"

bibby replied Jan 25, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"I too am/was ordering from beacon. I ordered from Abdullah for 3 years and was sudde…"

bibby replied Jan 24, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"Genuine thanks for the reply hgpb. That’s the usual time frame for me too. I’m deali…"

bibby replied Sep 20, 2022 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"Hi. Are people in the UK receiving their orders ok ? Reason I’m asking is the beacon…"

bibby replied Sep 20, 2022 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"Failing a referral prescription from a doctor theres always a plan B. Plan B for me…"

bibby replied Feb 16, 2022 to Xeljanz

6 Feb 16, 2022
Reply by David

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service