hoofpick's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes I agree.   With my diagnosis, I learned that if you don’t have enough insurance…"

hoofpick replied Oct 18, 2016 to Beware of prednisone

36 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"@femmemuscle,@Maddie......thank you for posting!!!!!, finally someone who understand…"

hoofpick replied Oct 17, 2016 to Beware of prednisone

36 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"This doesn't solve all the feelings but this song sure helped me through this, playe…"

hoofpick replied Jan 16, 2016 to Treated me like a dog with mange!

42 Jan 16, 2016
Reply by Debwp

"This is a hard disease to explain to the people closest to you and friends, extended…"

hoofpick replied Dec 20, 2015 to Treated me like a dog with mange!

42 Jan 16, 2016
Reply by Debwp

"Christine, I am currently going to the salon that made my wig, I had a real hair wig…"

hoofpick replied Apr 23, 2015 to Regrowth: White hair?

20 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Nor75

"my original hair color was brown with lots of gray sprinkled in, my hair now that is…"

hoofpick replied Apr 15, 2015 to Regrowth: White hair?

20 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Nor75

"I am coming up on my hair loss birthdate(Jan) and my birthday, happy birthday (57),…"

hoofpick replied Dec 22, 2014 to Did your white hair stay white?

31 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by GardenJess

"Thank for your posting, it sure made me chuckle, a little laughter is good for the s…"

hoofpick replied Nov 10, 2014 to Wig chuckles.. it's okay, if they know it's a wig. :)

9 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by femmemuscle

"Hi magda,  at the one wig store I went to get my synthetic wig, the woman who worked…"

hoofpick replied May 22, 2014 to Newbie and afraid

27 May 24, 2014
Reply by mardy

"Where does the time go?  It doesn’t seem that long ago I was on here, my allergens t…"

hoofpick replied May 22, 2014 to Newbie and afraid

27 May 24, 2014
Reply by mardy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service