Bill_Andrews's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, these words will help many people. For example, I also suffered because my hair…"

Bill_Andrews replied Jun 15, 2022 to alopecia universalis - successful treatment

21 Jun 20, 2022
Reply by SmoothRed

"You should use a glue that lasts no more than 7 days; otherwise, the glue will damag…"

Bill_Andrews replied Apr 21, 2021 to Long-lasting lash glue? (for days)

6 Apr 21, 2021
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"If you feel lonely, it would be good to get out of your comfort zone and meet as man…"

Bill_Andrews replied Apr 2, 2021 to Feels alone all the time....do men even care? Don't think dating sites work.

11 Sep 6, 2021
Reply by TimothyHoltz

"I think yes, cannabis oil can help you with that. Cannabis oil is actually a very go…"

Bill_Andrews replied Jan 5, 2021 to CBD Oil

13 Nov 2, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

"Sounds interesting but to be honest, I have no idea. I’ve never met a case where the…"

Bill_Andrews replied Dec 29, 2020 to Anyone in Canada get their Tofacitinib covered by insurance??

5 Jan 4, 2022
Reply by ZakICarey

"I can't understand why people who never were in depression teach others how to deal…"

Bill_Andrews replied Dec 8, 2020 to HELP!!! I am so depressed...

21 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by SabineTawni

"You know, I also had chronic pain, and I understand those who complain about such th…"

Bill_Andrews replied Dec 4, 2020 to Neck pain and other chronic issues

4 Dec 4, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"I started my treatment with prEp. It is the most innovative drug at the moment. I te…"

Bill_Andrews replied Dec 2, 2020 to Low Dose Naltrexone...can help?

39 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"I personally had this problem and I know how bad it is."

Bill_Andrews replied Oct 12, 2020 to Hair loss after dental implant?

9 Jun 13, 2022
Reply by sampeckard

"I am also happy of this foundation!"

Bill_Andrews replied Oct 1, 2020 to Dealing with alopecia at college every day!!

7 Feb 19, 2021
Reply by nancyjoshua

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service