Cathryn F.'s Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it comes down to choice, you have to do what's right for YOU.  People will a…"

Cathryn F. replied Nov 1, 2016 to Bald or wigs?

12 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by Cathryn F.

"Is it ok to say both? I mean one is out of necessity, but once I got used to it, I d…"

Cathryn F. replied Nov 1, 2016 to Wearing wigs for fashion

10 Nov 16, 2023
Reply by dorothyconnor

"Sometimes I do when I want to feel "normal." I even wash it on some times...I kinda…"

Cathryn F. replied Nov 1, 2016 to Question for full lace wig wearers. How frequently do you take shower with your wig on?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Coffee Chocolate Hugs Faith Prayer Hope (not expectations) Self Awareness Buying Clo…"

Cathryn F. replied Sep 21, 2014 to What makes you happy?

45 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by Castano

"I sleep in mine, and I am going to therefore be against the grain of a few of these…"

Cathryn F. replied Jan 4, 2012 to Sleeping in lace wigs

64 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Lori, I am curious what your application method is. I can go 24/7 without issue, and…"

Cathryn F. replied Aug 18, 2011 to Full-time careers while wearing full-time wigs

31 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Shauntay80

"Thanks so much for sharing this. After reading so many (yes a lot) of posts I felt t…"

Cathryn F. replied Aug 18, 2011 to Different groups, different views, different ways of coping

66 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Cathryn F.

"I guess my problem is the opposite, or maybe I am just scared, IDK. I don't WANT min…"

Cathryn F. replied Feb 18, 2011 to "I can't guarantee I'll fancy you/find you as attractive when you de-wig"

21 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Kristine

"Maybe you need to keep looking... or get them to understand that if the relationship…"

Cathryn F. replied Jan 27, 2011 to Full-time careers while wearing full-time wigs

31 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Shauntay80

"Yes getting a friend has been a blessing. She's so into it and supportive now she's…"

Cathryn F. replied Jan 27, 2011 to Full-time careers while wearing full-time wigs

31 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Shauntay80

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service