alamogirl/ aka Judy's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"It's the almost certain knowledge that this is mine forever."

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Sep 6, 2015 to What is the biggest problem you have with your alopecia?

36 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"Hi Teri.  I am older than you and I have tatooed my brows and had eyeliner done on m…"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Jul 11, 2015 to Tatooed eyebrows and eyeliner

1 Jul 11, 2015
Reply by alamogirl/ aka Judy

"I agree.  It is the application that messes me up.  I have used half lashes that loo…"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Jul 7, 2015 to I HATE my bald eyes!

6 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Merry

"What are blinkies and where do you get them?"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Jul 7, 2015 to I HATE my bald eyes!

6 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Merry

"Hi Jen.  I have been wearing wigs now for about 5 years---i am TOTALLY without any h…"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Nov 18, 2014 to Need advice for first wig

35 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Nave

"Thank you, Rose Marie!"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Nov 18, 2014 to False eyelashes

4 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"What a shame your wig shop is so insensitive.  My first visit was exactly that; I le…"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Jan 2, 2014 to No support from anyone? Please help me

12 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Robert Linscott

"If you can I would suggest going to a vendor/stylist.  She/he can measure, help you…"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Oct 26, 2013 to Wigs

8 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by cathy clark

"Oh Carmen, do consider getting a wig. Seriously, when I got mine I breathed the huge…"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Jun 5, 2013 to I think I want a wig, but I'm reluctant

29 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Christine

"Awesome!! I hope it keeps up for you. I have been totally without any hair for 2 yea…"

alamogirl/ aka Judy replied Apr 21, 2013 to Coming back!

14 May 15, 2013
Reply by AK13

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service