kimberly dean's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Lina, I found out that Zoloft may in fact have the side affect of Alopecia but i…"

kimberly dean replied Oct 30, 2013 to Can anti-depressant medication cause alopecia?

4 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Jameelah Fernanders

"Lexi, cosmetic tattooing is not permanent a different type of ink is used. Everyone…"

kimberly dean replied Oct 8, 2013 to Eyebrow tattooing

12 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by kimberly dean

"Hi, I had my done a few years back. A numbing gel was applied and it was painful but…"

kimberly dean replied Oct 8, 2013 to Eyebrow tattooing

12 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by kimberly dean

"I agree Rhiannon. I don't get this theory. However, kids with adhd are given Ritalin…"

kimberly dean replied Sep 26, 2013 to Gerson Therapy?

10 Oct 18, 2023
Reply by Byrd Franklin

"If alopecia is a dysfunction of the immune system wouldn't immunity boosting foods b…"

kimberly dean replied Sep 26, 2013 to Gerson Therapy?

10 Oct 18, 2023
Reply by Byrd Franklin

"Hi Heather, What brand eyelashes do you wear and what brand of glue? Thanks"

kimberly dean replied Sep 25, 2013 to False eyelashes

5 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Heather

"My alopecia returned and this time I began by shaving one half and having it cut int…"

kimberly dean replied Sep 23, 2013 to To cut, or not to cut?

2 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by kimberly dean

"Hi, A couple of years ago I wore a wig by Amore at an amusement park. I was worried…"

kimberly dean replied Sep 23, 2013 to Wig on roller coasters

3 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by youarebeautiful

"Happy Daddy, so cool what you've written here. Especially the first sentence, "AQlop…"

kimberly dean replied May 21, 2010 to Alopecia insights

8 May 21, 2010
Reply by Dana Kozlowski

"I dunno about that. It's just another item of clothing, I don't see why you would be…"

kimberly dean replied Mar 21, 2010 to Traveling With a Bandana

12 Mar 23, 2020
Reply by john stuart

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service