Cinder B. Rand's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear jtucker4, Wow that is a mind blowing blog. I was wondering why? Are they doing…"

Cinder B. Rand replied Aug 29, 2013 to Child protective service visit

80 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Rici*

"Dear Hi First let me thank you for the love sent our way from you. It made me smile…"

Cinder B. Rand replied Jul 22, 2013 to Will my fiance pass his AU to our kids?

62 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by SabineTawni

"Hi Debbi, it's been a while. I was pleased to see your reply to this as I completely…"

Cinder B. Rand replied Jul 16, 2013 to Do you sometimes feel like a social worker too?

27 Jan 22, 2017
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Dear Katelyn, Wow, I feel your frustration. I think what you are feeling is so right…"

Cinder B. Rand replied Jun 22, 2013 to Dealing with the unpredictability

27 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by christy murphy

"Hi Jera, when I first got the spots in the very beginning the shots worked. Then aft…"

Cinder B. Rand replied Jun 14, 2013 to Did any treatment "work" for you?

123 Oct 19, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Good evening, that is so interesting to me that you have mentioned this. I think thi…"

Cinder B. Rand replied Jun 11, 2013 to What would Darwin say?

65 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

"Hello big sister, I am not sure if there is ever a right or a wrong way to handle t…"

Cinder B. Rand replied Jun 4, 2013 to How did your friends take you telling them you had alopecia?

41 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Dorothy

"Good morning Laura, my name is Cinder Rand and this May 2013 will be 6 years since I…"

Cinder B. Rand replied Oct 31, 2012 to How many times have you had alopecia throughout your life?

76 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Gan

"Dear Danielle, I am so sorry that you are going through this. This is the worst part…"

Cinder B. Rand replied Jun 25, 2012 to Just diagnosed....feeling very scared

128 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Ashle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service