Sarah's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, you can use hat. even with the hat you still feel cold?"

Sarah replied Sep 2, 2015 to What is the biggest problem you have with your alopecia?

36 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"I'm sure you will win. I had the same feeling before I feel better now but sometimes…"

Sarah replied Sep 2, 2015 to What is the biggest problem you have with your alopecia?

36 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"I agree with that. I have the same problem. I heard some wigs are cooler but I'm not…"

36 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"The same with me. Sometimes I feel strong but sometimes I feel sad again."

Sarah replied Aug 30, 2015 to What is the biggest problem you have with your alopecia?

36 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"I don't remember exactly bc it was long time ago. I was taking not only prednisone b…"

Sarah replied Aug 30, 2015 to Prednisone ?

6 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Sarah

"Also I want to point that it depends on a person I meet sometimes I tell them becaus…"

Sarah replied Aug 30, 2015 to How can you still feel confident when you see people's negative reactions in different situations?

16 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Mary

"It happened to me too. I did not tell him until he touched my head and he felt somet…"

Sarah replied Aug 30, 2015 to How to open up to new people/ possible boyfriends

6 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by cricket67

"I understand your point. I was diagnosed with Alopecia 2 years ago and every time I…"

Sarah replied Aug 30, 2015 to How can you still feel confident when you see people's negative reactions in different situations?

16 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Mary

"Hi, I think the best thing you can do is to tell him. I know Alopecia  sucks, but th…"

Sarah replied Aug 29, 2015 to How to open up to new people/ possible boyfriends

6 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by cricket67

"I took Prednisone 2 years ago and I had all my hair back but the moment I stopped it…"

Sarah replied Aug 29, 2015 to Prednisone ?

6 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Sarah

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service