Lori Black's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Brianne, I literally LOL on the "under arm" post. Nothing has ever amazed me more th…"

Lori Black replied Feb 7, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"Stephanie, I myself have been AA since I was 12. I am now 36. The hair has come and…"

Lori Black replied Feb 7, 2009 to confused with how to react??

19 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by errantpigeon

"I was diagnosed with AA in 1984 at age 12. Auto immune was the diagnosis then, proof…"

Lori Black replied Feb 4, 2009 to Do we have any further ideas as to what causes AA?

8 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Nicole

"I have been AA since I was 12 and had all the ointments, shots, prednisone and even…"

Lori Black replied Jan 30, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

"I too hate the "stares" and the eyes that never look into yours, you know? I have be…"

Lori Black replied Jan 29, 2009 to Called out again....

56 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Christina Argott

"I have been AA since I was 12, and always have had regular cycles. I conceieved imme…"

Lori Black replied Jan 20, 2009 to Conceiving and alopecia universalis

23 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Hannah

"I myself have flown half a dozen time in the last year and was pulled aside for a th…"

Lori Black replied Jan 16, 2009 to Wigs and airport security

37 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service