Lori Black's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I have never owned a Rene of Paris, but I have never in 25 yrs owned a synthetic wig…"

Lori Black replied Jul 11, 2009 to Wig Frizzzzing!

8 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Kate

"thanx jeff, you're sweet!! Blessings!! Lori"

Lori Black replied Jun 11, 2009 to Are you shy?

18 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by J

"Three cheers for self-acceptance!! You know I have been AA and now AU since the 6th…"

Lori Black replied Jun 2, 2009 to Are you shy?

18 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by J

"HI!! I always had regrowth that started as white and grew to be very dark. I can't s…"

Lori Black replied Apr 18, 2009 to New Growth

5 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by mary

"HI, I took the prednisone for several years as a teenager and I experienced little h…"

Lori Black replied Mar 7, 2009 to Recent Doctors appointment

8 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Julie R

"Hi, 1. no, no one else in my family has AA, my maternal grandmother had leukemia whi…"

Lori Black replied Mar 4, 2009 to Treatments

2 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I choose to cover my head for various reasons being that it is cold without a head c…"

Lori Black replied Mar 3, 2009 to This is the reality. Bitter as it is.

31 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"HI, I had AA at 12 yrs that came back at 20 and left again at 28 after the birth of…"

Lori Black replied Mar 3, 2009 to Having a hard day

16 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by LJBMD

"Realist, I, like everyone here, understand your feelings all of them, the anger, the…"

Lori Black replied Mar 3, 2009 to This is the reality. Bitter as it is.

31 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Lee, I used some ointment in the early years that irritated the scalp to open hair f…"

Lori Black replied Feb 7, 2009 to How Much Would You Subject Your Body To to Have Your Hair Grow Back Again?

68 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service