Lori Black's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi! Good question! I have discovered that this road with Alopecia is as long or shor…"

Lori Black replied Dec 31, 2016 to Are treatments worth it?

81 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by aarthi

"I agree with the other posters in that time and acceptance will be your indicators f…"

Lori Black replied Feb 14, 2015 to At what point did you decide to stop treatment for alopecia areata?

45 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by None

"HI!! I too have refused further treatment after several years of various treatments…"

Lori Black replied Apr 23, 2014 to People who have refused treatment

101 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Britt

"Edie, I agree with all the posts that suggest "you be you" in whatever way you are c…"

Lori Black replied Apr 26, 2010 to My Husband's Reaction to My Possible "Coming Out"

14 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Cindie

"Charity, Hi!! The eyeliner thing is a good discussion! I have tried alot and as you…"

Lori Black replied Apr 11, 2010 to Makeup

20 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"Reto, I have had some kind of dryness patches periodically throughout my life, even…"

Lori Black replied Apr 11, 2010 to Do you have other skin conditions?

8 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Reto

"Deanna, Everyone that has posted here has exactly the right advice. "To Cover or NOT…"

Lori Black replied Mar 1, 2010 to Going without a wig or head cover

53 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Ms. E

"Patricia, I have had all forms of alopecia and at present I agree with Debbie on the…"

Lori Black replied Mar 1, 2010 to How do you look after your scalp?

6 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Bluebird

"Lori, I haven't given my hair a name in a long time!! When I was about 19, (have had…"

Lori Black replied Feb 27, 2010 to Do Any Of You Name Your Wigs?

42 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Sheena

"Hi, in answer to your questions...I have had AA now AU for 25 yrs and about 5 yrs in…"

Lori Black replied Jul 29, 2009 to Taboo Topic Alert!

20 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Kara

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service