Solange De Santis's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"I have to agree with buddhaz. I got a professional photo taken to post on dating sit…"

Solange De Santis replied Jan 17, 2014 to Finding love or just how to go about meeting people when you have alopecia

22 Feb 12, 2021
Reply by Jamalia Franko

"Best of luck to you, Emmily. It's definitely your choice whether you want to wear a…"

Solange De Santis replied Jan 10, 2014 to Finding love or just how to go about meeting people when you have alopecia

22 Feb 12, 2021
Reply by Jamalia Franko

"I'm just getting back into dating, too and I haven't worn a wig in more than ten yea…"

Solange De Santis replied Jan 9, 2014 to Finding love or just how to go about meeting people when you have alopecia

22 Feb 12, 2021
Reply by Jamalia Franko

"Hi Debbi, Well, my name is from my Belgian godmother, but I do get the French-Canadi…"

Solange De Santis replied Dec 18, 2013 to The 'Third Date Rule' by Debbi Fuller

53 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by ree221

"I have AU and have not worn a wig for at least ten years. It IS possible to get hire…"

Solange De Santis replied Dec 10, 2013 to My prob's been, not getting hired (bec of the way I look) in th 1st place!

2 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Solange De Santis

"Hey Debbi and Cheryl, We've met at NAAF conferences! I'm getting into dating again s…"

Solange De Santis replied Dec 9, 2013 to The 'Third Date Rule' by Debbi Fuller

53 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by ree221

"Thanks for this information. It's good to hear of a range of experiences with AA. I…"

Solange De Santis replied Nov 21, 2011 to Finding AW

6 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Tiasha

"Because I have alopecia universalis, I went to a top permanent cosmetics clinic in T…"

Solange De Santis replied Nov 19, 2011 to My first bald pic

38 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Vanessa

"You look great. Check out my picture. I've gone without the wig for about ten years…"

Solange De Santis replied Nov 13, 2011 to My first bald pic

38 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Vanessa

"I have vitiligo and Hashimoto's thyroiditis along with alopecia universalis. Yay, a…"

Solange De Santis replied Dec 20, 2010 to Common ailments & health - 2 discussion points/thoughts

8 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Amy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service