Sheila Pinder's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"You are welcome. That should be all you need. What is the length of your hair now? "

Sheila Pinder replied Jan 20 to Smooth shaving my head or not?

8 Jan 20
Reply by TvSindre

"No, it should not hurt. I assume you are not having any pain prior to shaving. Shavi…"

Sheila Pinder replied Jan 18 to Smooth shaving my head or not?

8 Jan 20
Reply by TvSindre

"Hello TySindre, I have been shaving my head since 2011. I received support from thi…"

Sheila Pinder replied Jan 17 to Smooth shaving my head or not?

8 Jan 20
Reply by TvSindre

"I am attracted to bald men. There a many women who are. It is a presonal preference. "

Sheila Pinder replied Jun 1, 2017 to Why are there no women who prefer bald men?

13 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Matt Jinnings

"It is unfortunate that you have the experiences, thoughts, and feelings that you do.…"

Sheila Pinder replied Dec 30, 2016 to I feel like wigs are dominating my life

88 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Jiggybear

"Have you been to a dermatologist? That would be my suggestion to you. Your diagnosis…"

Sheila Pinder replied Dec 20, 2015 to Help! Do i have telogen effuviulum or AA?

1 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by Sheila Pinder

"In my research, some forms of alopecia are hereditary from the mother's side. I am t…"

Sheila Pinder replied Dec 20, 2015 to Daughter may be getting alopecia! Scared I have passed it to her!

4 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by Keely

"This is very unfortunate. Your sister should take the time to research. If she did,…"

Sheila Pinder replied Dec 20, 2015 to Treated me like a dog with mange!

42 Jan 16, 2016
Reply by Debwp

"The best advice I could give is to walk tall and with confidence. Go with a smile an…"

Sheila Pinder replied Dec 31, 2014 to Alopecia in college

33 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Rakyshka

"I would recommend seeing a physician and a dermatologist. Your immune system could b…"

Sheila Pinder replied Oct 18, 2014 to Infections

43 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Veronicasteele

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service