chris for hair's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting talk, however, even though I am not a scientist, I believe that the issu…"

chris for hair replied Feb 29, 2016 to Autoimmune disease, parasites, and complexity

11 Jan 24, 2022
Reply by Jamalia Franko

"I looked at the site, I do not know if the two sites are the same, but Crowns of Glo…"

chris for hair replied Feb 19, 2016 to Has anybody heard of 'Crowns of Glory Wigs'?

4 Apr 24, 2018
Reply by femmemuscle

"YES! I am so happy to read this... everyone thinks that buying H.H. wigs will preven…"

chris for hair replied Feb 18, 2016 to 1 year wig review

191 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Just a note to warn that the catch phrase in selling wigs is now "European Quality"…"

chris for hair replied Feb 17, 2016 to Looking for a great quality wigs?

11 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Santina

"WOW! Have not read all of this thread, but am very happy to see Follea put on the ca…"

chris for hair replied Feb 17, 2016 to 1 year wig review

191 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Any human hair wig at this price is junk."

chris for hair replied Feb 16, 2016 to Freedom Wig

9 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Hairloss1

"I wish you luck, hopefully you will get your hair back without traumatic side effect…"

chris for hair replied Feb 15, 2016 to WILDSTAR vs ALOPECIA - The Winner Is...

16 May 22, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

"Hi Tall Guy, Did you find someone? If not, I was in the Bay Area (Livermore) but now…"

chris for hair replied Feb 6, 2016 to closed

2 May 18, 2016
Reply by bibby

"The activities you mention would damage hair that grows on your head, so trying to b…"

chris for hair replied Jan 14, 2016 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"Hi Susan, I read your experiences about the trial you have participated in, I am sur…"

chris for hair replied Dec 24, 2015 to Xeljanz options...Mexico? Compounding pharmacy? Please share!

13 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by singh

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service