Carmen West's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Rose Marie, I am giving the information that I get from my clients that do swim i…"

Carmen West replied Apr 22, 2013 to Follea...how long do they last?

20 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by baldisnotbeautiful

"Hi Rose Marie, I do have clients swim in their Grippers. Now after saying that, we k…"

Carmen West replied Apr 22, 2013 to Follea...how long do they last?

20 Oct 19, 2013

"Hi Debs, You can check out Follea grippers at www.follea.com and www.peggyknight.com…"

Carmen West replied Apr 13, 2013 to Follea...how long do they last?

20 Oct 19, 2013

"Hi Jeannine, I have had clients have wear their Gripper Cool for 3 years this piece…"

Carmen West replied Apr 12, 2013 to Follea...how long do they last?

20 Oct 19, 2013

"Hello Sarah, You may want to check with Makayla Maddux at her email:missmakaylaxox@a…"

Carmen West replied Jan 10, 2013 to Gripper and FW wearers

13 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Michjo57

"You may want to try www.folleaheadwear.com They have some very good soft sleepcaps t…"

Carmen West replied Dec 25, 2012 to Too big caps

17 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Marsha Lampert MBA MS

"Hello, You may want to check out the Follea line of Head Wear. The products are made…"

Carmen West replied Oct 11, 2012 to Winter hat ideas?

6 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by ASRN

"You may want to email me at cwestgb@aol.com and I will send you a picture of Makayla…"

Carmen West replied Oct 7, 2012 to Has anyone bought a Follea Wig?

40 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Hello, The Follea gripper collection, consist of the Cool and Sport. The diffeance i…"

Carmen West replied Oct 5, 2012 to Has anyone bought a Follea Wig?

40 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Rose Marie as being a rep for Freedom does give you inside information to help clear…"

Carmen West replied Sep 17, 2012 to Follea Gripper 2 Sport- Does anyone sleep in their's?

64 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service