Emory's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it depends on what look you are going for. I alternate between Fauxlash Chlo…"

Emory replied Feb 22, 2013 to Good false lashes?

3 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by cathy clark

"Hi Michelle. I lost all my hair then my eyebrows and then my eyelashes all within a…"

Emory replied Feb 22, 2013 to Still in shock

26 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Kate

"Hi Eli, I have AU and developed it 6 months after my son was born. It was a whirlwin…"

Emory replied Jan 14, 2013 to Pregnant with AA and looking for advice/encouragement

19 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by matteo

"It's like you're reading my mind. I live in Connecticut and although I wear wigs whe…"

Emory replied Nov 17, 2012 to Hats too big for your bald head?

5 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Cindie

"That's exactly how I wash my European wigs. I use the same shampoo/conditioner I use…"

Emory replied Nov 6, 2012 to Washing and styling human hair topper/wig

16 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Gill

"Seeing yourself bald and accepting it takes time. I have AU and lost my hair a year…"

Emory replied Oct 26, 2012 to New to this

3 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Fay

"Hi Tom, I have AU and tried the comprehensive elimination diet for a few months (no…"

Emory replied Oct 16, 2012 to Diet/food allergies

6 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Erica

"I think we have a lot in common. I've had AU for 1.5 years and I'm pretty comfortabl…"

Emory replied Sep 9, 2012 to What do you wear on your head at home vs in public?

22 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by claudiaclaude

"I had both my eyebrows and eyeliner tattooed at the same time. It took a few tries t…"

Emory replied Sep 7, 2012 to Eyelashes and permanent makeup

29 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by franks114

"Hey there, I travel all the time across the country (and with my 2 year old son). I…"

Emory replied Sep 4, 2012 to Traveling with my wig

15 Jan 25, 2022
Reply by PriciBlue

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service