Jim In Cali's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Snake oil. "

Jim In Cali replied Sep 28, 2023 to I want info and general advice

4 Jan 9
Reply by Apple

"Concert Deuruxolitinib Alopecia JAK1&2 inhibitor treatment is expected to be app…"

Jim In Cali replied Sep 28, 2023 to Alopecia Universalis Advice

8 Jan 9
Reply by Apple

"For 10 years I had the same exact thing happen to me. I first spotted a small "circl…"

Jim In Cali replied Sep 28, 2023 to Alopecia Universalis Advice

8 Jan 9
Reply by Apple

"They just extended my trial another 2 years to keep following me. So far its been aw…"

Jim In Cali replied Apr 28, 2023 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I had skin cancer way before starting Concert Jak3 inhibitor. If you are fair skinne…"

Jim In Cali replied Apr 28, 2023 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Why would you be on Xeljanz and minoxidil? Minoxidil did nothing for me, oral or top…"

Jim In Cali replied Nov 10, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am in the Long Term Study so I'll be on it another year. Should be approved early…"

Jim In Cali replied Sep 6, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Safety wise, looking at the data is equal to the placebo group. So it is very safe.…"

Jim In Cali replied Sep 6, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Going from completely bald to a full head of hair, I'll take the temporary solution.…"

Jim In Cali replied Sep 6, 2022 to Is This "The Cure" We've All Been Waiting For?

6 Oct 22, 2022
Reply by FFAKari

"What safety concerns?    12mg, 2x a day. Morning and Night"

Jim In Cali replied Jun 4, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service