Rob's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Blood test from a medical Doctor may be a good idea. Also NEVER take melatonin as it…"

Rob replied Oct 6, 2013 to Seeking mental help but too afraid?

30 May 31, 2020
Reply by leah

"Going through much of the same thing. Since my AA was induced by Lupus (which I cure…"

Rob replied Oct 6, 2013 to Seeking mental help but too afraid?

30 May 31, 2020
Reply by leah

"Ya gotta take Iodine too...see the bottom comments on my home page under my profile.…"

Rob replied Aug 11, 2013 to Taking a lot of biotin

8 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by Kyleigh

"I joined this site to tell everybody how I cured my AA. I am not here as a psycholog…"

Rob replied Aug 11, 2013 to Seeking mental help but too afraid?

30 May 31, 2020
Reply by leah

"Interesting, I cured mine with biotin and iodine, and I believe candida could be one…"

Rob replied Aug 10, 2013 to Did any treatment "work" for you?

123 Oct 19, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Click on my avatar (face) and read the comments I have put on my profile. I cured mi…"

Rob replied Aug 10, 2013 to Did any treatment "work" for you?

123 Oct 19, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

""

Rob replied Aug 9, 2013 to Is there anyone in the same situation as me?

14 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Patchybutstrong33

"Click on my avatar (the face picture) on how I cured mine with biotin and iodine. Us…"

Rob replied Aug 9, 2013 to Is there anyone in the same situation as me?

14 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Patchybutstrong33

"My computer is messing up. This first message may come through or not. Cured zits by…"

Rob replied Aug 9, 2013 to Acne on scalp?

23 Nov 5, 2018
Reply by Kertel

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service