Sophie Woods's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with the Follea Gripper 100% I Wear the Gripper sport and it is AMAZING !I h…"

Sophie Woods replied Jan 20, 2017 to Wearing a wig in hot humid climate on a daily basis

36 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Hi Rose going back I'm pretty sure i payed around $3900 Aussie dollars . By memory a…"

Sophie Woods replied Jan 20, 2017 to Need help finding cheaper wigs

25 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Oh honey what an experience you had on your vacation . I'm not going to mention che…"

Sophie Woods replied Jan 16, 2017 to Need help finding cheaper wigs

25 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"If you would like to add me as a friend on Facebook i will gladly expect as im not a…"

Sophie Woods replied Jan 8, 2017 to Please tell me it will get easier

20 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Samantha Callaway

"oh wow !!! i have never herd of them . and you say they are virgin hair ? do you get…"

Sophie Woods replied Jan 8, 2017 to Follea and Freedom Wigs: Worth the Price? How Do They Differ?

8 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"I don't regularly swim in my Gripper because I try to be very careful with it to per…"

Sophie Woods replied Jan 7, 2017 to Follea and Freedom Wigs: Worth the Price? How Do They Differ?

8 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"yes show us pics if you have them lol   :-P "

Sophie Woods replied Jan 6, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am IN LOVE with my Follea Gripper sport wig . I use to be a Freedom wig wearer  (…"

Sophie Woods replied Jan 6, 2017 to Follea and Freedom Wigs: Worth the Price? How Do They Differ?

8 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"Love me Follea Gripper"

Sophie Woods replied Nov 5, 2015 to Advice on Freedom and Follea Wigs

12 Mar 18, 2019
Reply by Bonnie

"Oh and I like to add that my hair is soooo silly smooth it truly is amazing"

Sophie Woods replied Nov 5, 2015 to European virgin wigs professionally washed and styled! Is it necessary?

29 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Stacie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service