Cocopuffz17's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"That's awesome! Great work on changing your lifestyle and getting your hair back! "

Cocopuffz17 replied Apr 19 to 2 years later.... update

3 May 22
Reply by SwetNutella

"You are welcome! Yes, my hairs came back just as you describe and are gaining pigmen…"

Cocopuffz17 replied Mar 19 to AA for 3-4 years, Partial AU for 1-2 years. I have 100% regrowth on my scalp(not 100% pigment yet), rest of my body regrowth is coming along.

24 Mar 19
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"Great results! Yep, stay confident and you will crush it! "

Cocopuffz17 replied Mar 17 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

214 yesterday
Reply by singh

"That’s awesome!!! So happy for you!!!"

Cocopuffz17 replied Mar 9 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

214 yesterday
Reply by singh

"Systematic inflammation caused by leaky gut. "

Cocopuffz17 replied Feb 21 to Hair Loss

6 4 hours ago
Reply by Eileen Evans

"In my opinion I highly doubt it is a coincidence. All those things are related to yo…"

Cocopuffz17 replied Jan 27 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

8097 15 hours ago
Reply by Rascalx2

"Sure can or any health store. I get mine through red wine intake. "

Cocopuffz17 replied Jan 24 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

8097 15 hours ago
Reply by Rascalx2

"Resveratrol is great. It's a polyphenol. I take it daily, "

Cocopuffz17 replied Jan 24 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

8097 15 hours ago
Reply by Rascalx2

"That's awesome! What are you doing to achieve this?"

Cocopuffz17 replied Jan 24 to My hair is coming back (universalis to hair) pt. 1

3 Jan 30
Reply by AnGeL

"The author makes it very clear that lectins effect everyone differently. Did you eve…"

Cocopuffz17 replied Jan 21 to AA for 3-4 years, Partial AU for 1-2 years. I have 100% regrowth on my scalp(not 100% pigment yet), rest of my body regrowth is coming along.

24 Mar 19
Reply by Cocopuffz17

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2019   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service