Marisa's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"What about Universalis? Have you ever had complete restoration of a persons hair?"

Marisa replied Aug 17, 2017 to Living and Treating AA

13 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by Marisa

"I miss: Seeing a head of my own hair Eyelashes can not seem to put on false ones th…"

Marisa replied Dec 1, 2011 to What do I like and what do I miss?

25 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Gerina

"You have come to the right place...YOU ARE NOT ALONE...there are many of us who have…"

Marisa replied Nov 8, 2011 to I need someone who knows what I'm going through/been through

107 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Surya

"Wigs.com is a great site for resonably priced wigs....they have a huge selection for…"

Marisa replied Aug 27, 2011 to Wigs for African Americans

15 Jul 16, 2023
Reply by Deojan

"So Jeffrey, Did you take any medication or anything or did your hair just return on…"

Marisa replied Jul 31, 2011 to Can someone say it's all gonna be okay?

58 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Dana

"Every little thing gonna be alright! Bob Marley You have taken a big step and you w…"

Marisa replied Jul 30, 2011 to Can someone say it's all gonna be okay?

58 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Dana

"Some others I watched this weeked of relaxing Murphys Romance The Notebook Second H…"

Marisa replied Nov 28, 2010 to Movie therapy

52 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Tallgirl

"loved under the Tuscan Sun...made me want to pack up and move to Italy =-)"

52 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Tallgirl

"Good movie I saw this weekend...The Blind Side...nothing to do with alopecia...just…"

52 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Tallgirl

"I work in a pharmacy and I asked the pharmacist who I trust a lot what ther opinion…"

Marisa replied Nov 28, 2010 to Cyclosporine

18 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Vanessa

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service