ChrisPowers's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Agneta, I won't patronize you; I am fortunate to be a man with this disease rathe…"

ChrisPowers replied Oct 31, 2018 to Xeljanz Depression Side-Effect?

29 Jul 24, 2019
Reply by Muller021

"You look fantastic."

ChrisPowers replied Oct 25, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks for the replies, people.  It's looking so far like nobody else has experience…"

ChrisPowers replied Oct 22, 2018 to Xeljanz Depression Side-Effect?

29 Jul 24, 2019
Reply by Muller021

"Has anyone who's taken Xeljanz noticed a side-effect of depression or anxiety, or an…"

ChrisPowers replied Oct 15, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Were you taking 10mg / day, or 10mg twice per day?  Are you now taking 15mg / day or…"

ChrisPowers replied Oct 15, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You got it."

ChrisPowers replied Aug 28, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Well, I intend to be on it long enough to assess whether it's working or not.  I fig…"

ChrisPowers replied Aug 28, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Well, 25 mg isn't working for me, or isn't working fast enough.  At this rate, I'll…"

ChrisPowers replied Aug 17, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yep, definitely don't wanna mess around with those eyes."

ChrisPowers replied Aug 17, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Apparently, it only happens in a small percentage of cases, and even then it might b…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service