AnakinWildstar69's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"OKAY...I THINK I HAVE THE SOLUTION TO THIS ALOPECIA AREATA,TOTALIS,UNIVERSALIS ""DIS…"

AnakinWildstar69 replied Mar 20, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"again, "John Bergman-Autoimmunity-2018"..youtube video.  enjoy =D "

AnakinWildstar69 replied Mar 20, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi. ALWAYS CHOOSE LIFE. Suicide is for the weak-minded. I've had AU for 16 years, an…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"https://www.drugtargetreview.com/news/23491/faulty-immune-cells-baldness/ HELLO. I P…"

AnakinWildstar69 replied Feb 3, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I agree. Topical Xeljanz does not get to the source (topically) as systemically(oral…"

AnakinWildstar69 replied Feb 3, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"kenalog shots every 3 months will never do the trick...i get mine every 3-4 weeks, a…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"In the meantime, I 'fixed' my eyebrows at least, with Kenalog shots.  Your picture l…"

AnakinWildstar69 replied Aug 13, 2018 to Why Hasn't Anybody Brought Up Epigenetics and Gene Editing/CRISPR-Cas9 Methods For Auto-Immune Alopecia?

5 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by kimk

"DO NOT FORGET "LEAKY GUT SYNDROME" IS KEY ! ! ! ! ! !"

AnakinWildstar69 replied Jul 23, 2018 to Why Hasn't Anybody Brought Up Epigenetics and Gene Editing/CRISPR-Cas9 Methods For Auto-Immune Alopecia?

5 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by kimk

"Youtube "John Bergman" epigenetics/gene expression", as well as other related videos…"

AnakinWildstar69 replied Jul 23, 2018 to Why Hasn't Anybody Brought Up Epigenetics and Gene Editing/CRISPR-Cas9 Methods For Auto-Immune Alopecia?

5 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by kimk

"Hello Frida! Youtube "John Bergman-Gene And Gene Expression", and his related videos…"

AnakinWildstar69 replied Jul 23, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service