Deana's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"about the inflammation...try looking into the idea that you might have a gluten sens…"

Deana replied Jan 13, 2013 to Has anyone had any success with Latisse for eyebrows or eyelashes?

16 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by hagster

"You never know but if your hair does come back it will be when you least expect it.…"

Deana replied Jan 12, 2013 to 17 years old and recently diagnosed with alopecia areata (need some advice)

8 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Vintino

"I believe the Latisse keeps existing hairs in the one of 3 stages of hair growth tha…"

Deana replied Jan 12, 2013 to Has anyone had any success with Latisse for eyebrows or eyelashes?

16 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by hagster

"Oh, and maybe you can sport the wide headband for a while. That can look so cute."

Deana replied Jan 12, 2013 to Pregnant with AA and looking for advice/encouragement

19 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by matteo

"I developed AA at the end of my pregnancy. It did turn to AU about a year and a half…"

Deana replied Jan 12, 2013 to Pregnant with AA and looking for advice/encouragement

19 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by matteo

"My 3 year old just told me to take my hat off and put my hair on because I look bad…"

Deana replied Mar 11, 2012 to The rude hurtful things that people say

22 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Cindie

"Good luck getting approval... It makes life so much easier! One less thing to feel s…"

Deana replied Feb 9, 2012 to eyebrow tattoos

24 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Susan P aka DGADBS

"How is everything going with your guy now? Are you feeling more  comfortable yet? I…"

Deana replied Jan 9, 2012 to Shy and emberasst... having a new partner... and just arhhhhh......HELP..

4 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Randa

"haha...Did you ever see Shrek? Repunzel's character was hanging in a tower acting th…"

Deana replied Dec 16, 2011 to Thank my great alopecia family

9 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Janine

"awww! a guy with a sense of humor is PRICELESS!!!!"

Deana replied Nov 26, 2011 to The beautiful, bald, and breathtaking survey

89 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by melissa

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service