Ypsimama's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, how I know what you are feeling. I've struggled with AA on and off, mostly on, f…"

Ypsimama replied Aug 16, 2012 to New and feeling blue

6 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by dmf

"Hi Stephanie,YES!! I have had both food sensitivity testing (a food allergy will yie…"

Ypsimama replied Aug 16, 2012 to New to the site...so many questions

4 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Ypsimama

"Hi Pam,Has your doctor ever checked your biotin, d3, vitamin b levels? I've struggle…"

Ypsimama replied Aug 16, 2012 to Overload

15 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by 3monkeys&me

"Hi Haven,Sorry that this happening - we've all been there. I try to wash my hair inf…"

Ypsimama replied Aug 16, 2012 to Insight Anyone?

4 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Haven

"I've had the shots on an off over the years - honestly made no difference until I st…"

Ypsimama replied Aug 16, 2012 to Corticosteroid shots!

12 May 20, 2014
Reply by nothingmajor

"So good to hear from you! I really believe that food sensitivity has much relevance…"

Ypsimama replied Jun 25, 2012 to Dietary changes halting alopecia areata

50 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Hi Michelle! I was tested through a local doctor's office that is pretty progressive…"

Ypsimama replied Jun 19, 2012 to Dietary changes halting alopecia areata

50 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Excellent news!! I am so glad to hear your story. I've been reading over the site an…"

Ypsimama replied Jun 15, 2012 to Dietary changes halting alopecia areata

50 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Good to hear! Such a different approach. My doc once told me that your skin is the l…"

Ypsimama replied Jun 10, 2012 to New to the site

10 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by ChrisM

"Oops - I was wrong, Genova Diagnostics did a different test where I found out about…"

Ypsimama replied Jun 7, 2012 to New to the site

10 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by ChrisM

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service