Dollhead's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"What I do with the stiff lace fronts is use tape. (I have to use tape to keep it on.…"

Dollhead replied Mar 24, 2016 to Scratchy lace front

12 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by scarredbeauty

"There are a lot of videos on YouTube on how to wear lace front or whole lace wigs. T…"

Dollhead replied Jan 7, 2016 to New with wigs, help!

4 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by youarebeautiful

"I've dealt with Alopecia for 43 years now (I've had it since I was 10, and I'm 53 no…"

Dollhead replied Jan 4, 2016 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"I get what you're saying. I think you were blunt, and there's a certain level of tru…"

Dollhead replied Dec 27, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"Not something I'm likely to forget after all this time. "

Dollhead replied Dec 20, 2015 to Hi! I'm New Here. How Many Of You Are "Out" With Your Alopecia?

17 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by LyndaM

"Since I wear my wigs all the time, I would tie a headband as tight as possible so it…"

Dollhead replied Dec 10, 2015 to Exercising and alopecia

29 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Dollhead

"Thank you so much everybody for your replies. I don't think I will ever go without a…"

Dollhead replied Dec 10, 2015 to Hi! I'm New Here. How Many Of You Are "Out" With Your Alopecia?

17 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by LyndaM

"Samsbeauty.com. I'm partial to Vivica fox lace front wigs and Outre. The Vivica Fox…"

Dollhead replied Dec 8, 2015 to Is there a good place to buy decent cheap wigs online?

7 Dec 4, 2019
Reply by Tatiana

"I use tape. I wear lace fronts, and the pricier option I had was human hair with a l…"

Dollhead replied Dec 2, 2015 to Do you use glue or tape or nothing for your wig?

20 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"You're not stupid, just scared and wanting to be accepted. I'm new here, but I lost…"

Dollhead replied Nov 28, 2015 to New job opportunity - worried about the wig

17 Oct 13, 2020
Reply by Zoey Pearson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service