Elaine's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Erin, Like Lori says the lace wigs with glue are great! I use tape in the front a…"

Elaine replied Oct 25, 2012 to Ponytails!

23 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Elaine

"Ted Michael Morgan I'm sure that's what it is. I shouldn't take it so personal but i…"

Elaine replied Jul 8, 2012 to My friend tells me "I have AA because I'm too vain and God is punishing for it by giving me this disease"

70 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"Lol. Now looking back on other things she has said I'm not sure she does think befor…"

Elaine replied Jul 6, 2012 to My friend tells me "I have AA because I'm too vain and God is punishing for it by giving me this disease"

70 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"Welcome to the site! I haven't been on here very long but it has been really support…"

Elaine replied Jul 6, 2012 to My friend tells me "I have AA because I'm too vain and God is punishing for it by giving me this disease"

70 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"Wow that's really rude! Yeah, having AA you really learn who your true friends are."

70 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"They did the biopsy on my head next to my part line. My doctor really didn't think I…"

Elaine replied Jul 3, 2012 to Burning head?

11 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Ariel Hawley-Fry

"Have you had a biopsy? It could be lichen planopilaris. That is what I just found ou…"

Elaine replied Jun 30, 2012 to Burning head?

11 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Ariel Hawley-Fry

"Thanks Brenda, it was hard but I think it was harder for my mom when I was young. I…"

Elaine replied Jun 30, 2012 to My friend tells me "I have AA because I'm too vain and God is punishing for it by giving me this disease"

70 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"Thank you everyone you are all great! I still wish I never told her. I was doing an…"

Elaine replied Jun 30, 2012 to My friend tells me "I have AA because I'm too vain and God is punishing for it by giving me this disease"

70 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"I was thinking that maybe too. When she first got to my house she was telling me how…"

70 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Ashle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service