GardenJess's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"That's great that your hair has grown back! My white hair is more of a permanent con…"

GardenJess replied Oct 16, 2020 to Only white hair?

5 Apr 8, 2021
Reply by sydap

"I figure people can either wonder silently, gossip with others, or talk to me direct…"

GardenJess replied Apr 6, 2018 to Confrontation

9 Apr 6, 2018
Reply by Modern Show

"I lost nearly all of the hair on my head, which was mostly brown but getting more gr…"

GardenJess replied Jan 15, 2018 to Weird hair growing?

5 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by Christine

"When I was a kid, probably around 6, I was taken to the doctor for a sizable bald sp…"

GardenJess replied Apr 8, 2017 to New Diagnosis

8 Oct 8, 2018
Reply by monicakim

"First, there's no reason to assume the worst. Your hair may simply grow back. Second…"

GardenJess replied Mar 4, 2017 to HELP!!! I am so depressed...

21 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by SabineTawni

"Sorry to hear you are going through this. Having a wig that works, even if it isn't…"

GardenJess replied Jan 11, 2017 to Is there such thing as a "generic wig"

5 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by marmay

"Probably a totally useless reply, but I have a blond husband who is 46, and while it…"

GardenJess replied Jan 11, 2017 to Age appropriate wig coloring?

4 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by George

"I love your attitude, and I think you make an excellent point about what happens if…"

GardenJess replied Jan 1, 2017 to I feel like wigs are dominating my life

88 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Jiggybear

"I just read this post on NBC and to me it really ties in with this discussion. http:…"

GardenJess replied Dec 31, 2016 to I feel like wigs are dominating my life

88 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Jiggybear

"I am sorry that you are struggling with wig wearing. While I get the impulse to look…"

GardenJess replied Dec 26, 2016 to I feel like wigs are dominating my life

88 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Jiggybear

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service