Pamela's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Need lashes for the magnetic lashes to work.  I can't do the glue on ones either.l "

Pamela replied Jun 10, 2019 to Magnetic

10 Feb 20, 2020
Reply by Ellen

"Yes they worked very well.  BUT, they are stick on. I live in SW Florida.  It's hot,…"

Pamela replied Jun 8, 2019 to Is There Any Progress With Fake Eyebrows Over Recent Years? I Need Advice on Where to Buy Good Fake Eyebrows Online

7 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by Christian

"My dermatologist is Anne McBride, Riverchase Dermatology, Bob Cat Village in North P…"

Pamela replied Jun 4, 2019 to Derm In South Florida for Xeljanz

1 Jun 4, 2019
Reply by Pamela

"I absolutely relate. I go no where with out my wig. I have a freedom wig, but live i…"

Pamela replied May 30, 2019 to Newly single and struggling with alopecia

2 Jun 6, 2019
Reply by Alo-mom

"I get mine from this web site.  Pretty spendy. $50 per pair. https://www.headcovers.…"

Pamela replied May 30, 2019 to Is There Any Progress With Fake Eyebrows Over Recent Years? I Need Advice on Where to Buy Good Fake Eyebrows Online

7 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by Christian

"Pleased to hear you have a supporting family.  I have Alopecia Universalizes. Which…"

Pamela replied Mar 22, 2019 to Another step in my journey of fighting auto-immune related diseases

7 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by Karaholly

"I don't think Doxy caused your hair loss.  I have been taking Doxy for just about a…"

Pamela replied Feb 16, 2019 to How can I help my Alopecia/what caused it?

2 Mar 15, 2019
Reply by shivani pandey

"My dermatologist wrote a script.  I didn't bother to turn it into medicare or privat…"

Pamela replied Feb 11, 2019 to Wigs

7 Feb 19, 2019
Reply by Laura

"I'm right there with you.  Because wigs are considered "cosmetic" insurance won't co…"

Pamela replied Feb 8, 2019 to Wigs

7 Feb 19, 2019
Reply by Laura

"We have had our thyroids checked.  I have been of medication for years.  They told h…"

Pamela replied Jan 8, 2019 to Auto immune/arthritis

9 Apr 5, 2019
Reply by cbdnerds

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service