Pamela's Discussions (117)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"Pleased to hear you have a supporting family.  I have Alopecia Universalizes. Which…"

Pamela replied Mar 22 to Another step in my journey of fighting auto-immune related diseases

7 Mar 22
Reply by Karaholly

"I don't think Doxy caused your hair loss.  I have been taking Doxy for just about a…"

Pamela replied Feb 16 to How can I help my Alopecia/what caused it?

2 Mar 15
Reply by shivani pandey

"My dermatologist wrote a script.  I didn't bother to turn it into medicare or privat…"

Pamela replied Feb 11 to Wigs

7 Feb 19
Reply by Laura

"I'm right there with you.  Because wigs are considered "cosmetic" insurance won't co…"

Pamela replied Feb 8 to Wigs

7 Feb 19
Reply by Laura

"We have had our thyroids checked.  I have been of medication for years.  They told h…"

Pamela replied Jan 8 to Auto immune/arthritis

10 on Thursday
Reply by JeckBeck

"I have heard alopecia can be heredity.  I totally believe stress is a cause.  In my…"

Pamela replied Jan 2 to Auto immune/arthritis

10 on Thursday
Reply by JeckBeck

"No advice.  I have had alopecia totalis for 40 years. My hair came back twice.  Once…"

Pamela replied Jan 2 to Noitced growth with alopecia

6 Jan 3
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"Only that is was very hard to get approval for the patient.  My doctor  said she has…"

Pamela replied Dec 20, 2018 to exzema drug cures patient with AT - Dupixent or dupilumab

4 Dec 20, 2018
Reply by Anna

" "

Pamela replied Dec 3, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 9 Months

91 Mar 7
Reply by Dan

"Let me get this straight.  What have you been taking?  What dosage was prescribed? …"

Pamela replied Dec 3, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 9 Months

91 Mar 7
Reply by Dan

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2019   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service