fijifrangipani's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"For me it was quite the opposite.. my doctor identified menarche (start of menstruat…"

fijifrangipani replied Apr 23, 2014 to Alopecia and menopause

7 May 2, 2014
Reply by Fiona

"Thank you LC.. I appreciate what you have to say. I have a long story on my page as…"

fijifrangipani replied Apr 22, 2014 to People who have refused treatment

101 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Britt

"I take my hat off to you for making a sensible decision. I was 16 when I went down t…"

fijifrangipani replied Apr 22, 2014 to People who have refused treatment

101 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Britt

"totally agree.. 30 years later the only thing I would ever change in my whole life w…"

fijifrangipani replied Jan 7, 2014 to Help! Scalp injections, and side effects?

48 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Anisha

"the best wigs are custom made, they have a fitted silicon cap the is unique to you a…"

fijifrangipani replied Oct 8, 2013 to How do I accept my hair loss as ALL MY FAULT?

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"it is quite personal as to how each of us cope with alopecia, I would suggest it isn…"

fijifrangipani replied Oct 7, 2013 to Is going bald really necessary?

74 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Marie

"research shows that it is a genetic flaw that causes alopecia, you can possibly goog…"

fijifrangipani replied Oct 7, 2013 to How do I accept my hair loss as ALL MY FAULT?

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"yes, I have plenty of space so you are most welcome. Veronica."

fijifrangipani replied Sep 26, 2013 to How hard is it really to take care of human hair wigs?

27 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"Hi and thanks Rose Marie, as I said i sent my original wig back to Murray and he was…"

fijifrangipani replied Sep 26, 2013 to How hard is it really to take care of human hair wigs?

27 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"I have had 2 Freedom wigs and they lasted such a long time with a bit of care. Every…"

fijifrangipani replied Sep 23, 2013 to How hard is it really to take care of human hair wigs?

27 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service