lusha22's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry for the delay!! I'm still on, my doctor is aware and hopefully will have some…"

lusha22 replied Dec 2, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes:( I was on 5mg BID and was seeing growth everywhere. The white parts were turnin…"

lusha22 replied Dec 1, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That should say Starshine!! Lol"

lusha22 replied Dec 1, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I'm behind on my posts as well. Stars home I had the same thing happen to me.. All w…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey all..after reading all these responses I wanted to share what's being going on w…"

lusha22 replied Oct 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Bauer, yeah!!! So exciting! I just love our little forum family, and the excitement…"

lusha22 replied Sep 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Ibuprofen- said it should take the inflammation away if there was any... I didnt end…"

lusha22 replied Aug 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Jckah, Yes!! I even went for a chest X-ray bc I was nervous! Everything was clear a…"

lusha22 replied Aug 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes. Next Friday--- I sent you a message :)"

lusha22 replied Aug 13, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Serinaadele-- I'll be there next Friday too!! What time is your appt?!?"

lusha22 replied Aug 12, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service