Ariel Hawley-Fry's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I have this same problem and have yet to find any relief. For days my head will burn…"

Ariel Hawley-Fry replied Oct 9, 2013 to Burning head?

11 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Ariel Hawley-Fry

"I was just telling my husband today that I wish it would all fall out. Right now min…"

Ariel Hawley-Fry replied Oct 7, 2013 to Alopecia areata

10 Oct 7, 2013

"Sometimes I think that people around us do not know how to deal with the baldness. I…"

Ariel Hawley-Fry replied Oct 3, 2013 to Friend laughing

64 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Mary

"Dice losing my hair I've become more confident. I don't let what other people think…"

Ariel Hawley-Fry replied Sep 28, 2013 to Has alopecia changed you in a way? Your personality? Your character?

64 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Nana

"Isn't it so bizarre how mysterious alopecia is? No one seems to know anything about…"

Ariel Hawley-Fry replied Sep 18, 2013 to Alopecia areata

10 Oct 7, 2013

"I shaved my hair after a month. It fell out so quickly that I was only left with a s…"

Ariel Hawley-Fry replied Sep 18, 2013 to Alopecia areata

10 Oct 7, 2013

"I shaved my head after a month. My hair was long and everyday I would wake up in a b…"

Ariel Hawley-Fry replied Sep 9, 2013 to Alopecia areata

10 Oct 7, 2013

"Yes mine looks like that too. Even when I shave completely bald you can see the disc…"

Ariel Hawley-Fry replied Sep 7, 2013 to Shaved but patch is noticeable

2 Sep 7, 2013

"These did not help me at all. They caused scarring on my once perfect scalp. After 3…"

Ariel Hawley-Fry replied Sep 7, 2013 to Cortisone shots

5 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Pam

"Yes you can. Actually I just donated blood a week ago and they didn't even bat an ey…"

Ariel Hawley-Fry replied Sep 7, 2013 to Blood donation

1 Sep 7, 2013

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service