Natascha's Discussions (20)

Discussions Started (5) Replies Latest Activity

Iron shortage

Yesterday we went for the lab results. Her ANA was fine ( I am very glad about that!). Only her iron was low. It kinds of surprises me beca…

Started by Natascha in Symptoms, treatment options, research

7 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Hencin83

Seborrheic dermatitis

For the ones who like an update about Susans (13 years)  dr's visit today: Doctor looked at her scalp and said she has seborrheic dermatiti…

Started by Natascha in Children with alopecia

1 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

Styling the small amount of hair you still have

I would like to know the do's and dont's. Different people tell me different things, but they don't have alopecia themselves and I rather l…

Started by Natascha in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

20 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

Diet

Did you change your diet after you found out you had alopecia? What do you eat/drink or don't drink or eat? With this topic I am trying to…

Started by Natascha in Other interests

13 Mar 28, 2019
Reply by Amelias

13 year old daughter, losing to much hair

Hello, I hope i get some helpful responses. I might be on the wrong place, if so just let me know. ;) This is my daughters story: She is a…

Started by Natascha in Children with alopecia

7 Sep 7, 2017
Reply by indunavar

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service